When corporations that do business on a regional, national or international scale put profits ahead of the health and welfare of the people who buy or use their products — they cause an enormous amount of pain and hardship.
In mass tort litigation, a group of people who have been harmed in some way by the actions of a defendant (or several defendants, e.g., asbestos manufacturers) agree to join their individual claims into one lawsuit.
At Gatti, Keltner, Bienvenu & Montesi, PLC , we seek justice for people who have been harmed by the negligence or indifference of companies doing business in the Memphis Tri-State Area. To learn more about mass tort litigation, class action lawsuits or other legal options that might be available to you — call or contact our lawyers for a free consultation.
The Difference That Trial Experience Makes
Although many mass torts eventually settle, it is difficult to obtain fair results if the defendant's and their insurers are not convinced you have what it takes to beat them in court. With more than 150 years of combined experience and a nearly 40-year track record of successful results in Tennessee, Arkansas and Mississippi courts — you can trust that the attorneys at our law firm have the knowledge and resources needed to protect your interests.
Our mass tort litigation practice includes:
- Dangerous or defective consumer products (including motor vehicles, appliances and products made for children)
- Defective medical devices (including defibrillators, DePuy hip replacements, breast implants, catheters, Fentanyl patches and latex products)
- Dangerous pharmaceutical drugs (including Baycol, Vioxx, Yaz or Yasmin birth control pills, Trasylol, Chantix, Heparin and Ortho Evra)
- Toxic torts (harms involving environmental pollution or chemical exposures)
- Unlawful employment practices (including Fair Labor Standards Act violations and discrimination claims)
One Call, That's All ... Dial 901-526-2126 Today
Whether you come to see us in Memphis, Tennessee, or we travel to meet with you in your home or at the hospital — the consultation is free, no strings attached. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day. You can also contact us online at any time.
We handle mass tort personal injury cases and class action litigation on a contingency basis; we do not receive any legal fees unless we obtain a settlement or verdict award for you.