Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Memphis
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Memphis, call (901) 526-2126
Fighting for Every Dollar You Deserve After a Motorcycle Crash in Tennessee – Call (901) 526-2126
Riding a motorcycle has always had certain risks: You don’t have a steel frame to protect you if there’s an accident; Other drivers may not see you; A defect in the road surface can cause you to crash all by itself.
You love to ride so you’ve accepted these risks, even if you might also have tried to minimize the risks by driving defensively, putting on a helmet, and wearing protective clothing to prevent road rash. However, with so many cars on the road and modern day distractions keeping people’s eyes off the road, the risks have never been greater.
If you or a loved one has recently been injured in a motorcycle crash, the one protection you can’t afford to do without right now is the protection of an experienced Memphis motorcycle accident attorney. Call (901) 526-2126 now!
Memphis Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me (901) 526-2126
Help for Motorcycle Accident Victims throughout the Memphis Tri-State Area
Since 1970, the attorneys at Gatti, Keltner, Bienvenu & Montesi, PLC have been standing up to protect the rights of motorcycle accident victims and getting those victims the compensation they deserve for their injuries and other losses.
Our firm has obtained the following results for motorcycle accident cases:
- In a disputed case of liability, our firm represented a 38-year-old male who was operating a motorcycle when the defendant allegedly failed to yield to oncoming traffic and turned directly into the path of our client. Our client sustained severe injuries, including a torn ACL and a right pelvic fracture. Since the defendant was had no assets and was “judgement proof” except for liability insurance proceeds, the case was settled for policy limits of $80,000.
- The firm represented a 51-year-old female who was involved in a motorcycle accident while riding as a passenger. She suffered temporary loss of hearing in one ear, scarring in the temple area and neck, and partial loss of smell. The firm was able to resolve her case for $700,000. The client incurred medical expenses totaling approximately $150,000, and the firm was able to obtain a very substantial reduction of her medical bills.
Obtaining the Money You Deserve
Even if they are wearing a helmet and protective clothing, motorcyclists are extremely vulnerable to catastrophic injuries, including brain damage, spinal cord injuries (paralysis), and severe fractures. Many are left permanently disabled by their accidents, and some never make it out of a coma.
Our Memphis motorcycle accident lawyers understand that these cases are different, and we work closely with medical specialists, accountants, life care planners, and other experts to make sure that we seek appropriate compensation for our clients.
We can recover compensation for the following types of damages:
- Missed wages while you unable to work
- Hospital bills and medical treatments for your injuries
- Pain and suffering from your accident and injury
- Loss of quality and enjoyment of life
To put our experience and resources to work for you, all you need to do is call (901) 526-2126 and ask to schedule a free consultation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Don’t Talk to the Insurance Company
You may have already been approached by an insurance company representative about the accident. If not, don’t be surprised to hear from one soon. The thing to remember is that no matter how friendly, helpful, or sincere they sound, the insurance company’s goal is to pay you as little as possible.
Insurance adjusters often twist evidence in order to minimize your claim. They may also pressure you or your family into accepting an undervalued settlement before the full extend of your injuries are known. It’s important to avoid speaking with a representative from the other party’s insurance company as much as possible. Let our Memphis motorcycle accident lawyers speak to the insurance company on your behalf. This can maximum your claim!
One Call, That’s All. Dial (901) 526-2126 Today.
Whether you come to see us in Memphis or we travel to meet with you in your home or at the hospital, the consultation is free, no strings attached. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day. You can contact us online at any time. We also have an office in Olive Branch, Mississippi.
We handle motorcycle accident cases on a contingency basis. Our motorcycle injury attorneys in Memphis do not charge any legal fees unless we obtain a settlement or verdict on your behalf.