How Can We Help You?
The law firm of Gatti, Keltner, Bienvenu & Montesi, PLC has decades of experience helping drivers, passengers, bicyclists, pedestrians, victims of drunk drivers, paralysis victims and others to recover fair compensation.
In other words, if you live the Tri-State areas of western Tennessee, eastern Arkansas or northern Mississippi and have been injured in an auto wreck — yes, we can help and we encourage you to call or contact our attorneys today.
When you call, we offer a free consultation to help you determine what kind of help we can provide. We’ll ask you about the details and even send an investigator to you to help us gather more information. By choosing GKBM, you’re choosing a firm that cares. Our goal is to help you get the most out of your case.
When you call GKBM, you can expect us to:
- Listen carefully to your story
- Gather the initial details
- Answer any questions you may have
- Advise you on next steps
- Investigate the accident (the scene, talk to witnesses, gather all evidence related to your accident)
- Review all important documents including the police report and medical records
- Meet with the insurance company
- Help you file your insurance claim
- Demand justice for your injuries
What Should You Do After a Car Wreck?
The first and most important step is to make sure that you are safe. Getting appropriate medical care is always the number one priority. Do this as soon as possible. Call 911 right away or contact the Memphis police. When you see a doctor, make sure to tell them about every symptom or injury you’ve experienced since the accident. Don’t exaggerate, but don’t minimize or leave out any information either. It’s important to get all of this documented because a serious injury may not fully reveal itself for weeks.
Next, you need to decide how you want to handle the case – do you want to try to do it on your own or do you want an expert on your side?
The other thing to keep in mind after a car accident is that the insurance companies are not your friends and you should not make any statements about the accident to anyone other than law enforcement — not even to your doctor. Wait until you talk to a lawyer.
Although your health is the most important concern after a car accident, insurance issues or disputes associated with a car accident can make your life a lot more stressful than it needs to be. You don’t need this. Our lawyers know that and can take care of these insurance issues for you. Whether it involves making sure you get the medical care you need right now or making your own automobile insurer provide the uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage you’ve paid for — we will do what it takes to protect and take care of you.
We’ve dealt with insurance companies for years and know what needs to happen to get you the help that you need. Our team of experts is here to help you get taken care of.
How We’ve Helped Other Car Accident Victims:
- The firm represented a 22 year old female college student who was a passenger in a motor vehicle accident that occurred in Mississippi. The young lady sustained a chest contusion and small herniated disc in her mid-back. The client received minimal medical treatment, no permanent injury and incurred medical bills totaling less than $3,400. We were able to successfully mediate and settle the case for $75,000
- The firm represented two brothers who were in high school that were involved in a motor vehicle accident. The younger brother sustained a laceration to his forehead requiring sutures, the other brother sustained a frontal head brain contusion. Neither brother was wearing his seat belt. Fortunately, the two young men did not require extensive medical treatment and only followed up with medical treatment one time after going to the emergency room. The claims were successfully settled for a total amount of $100,000. The firm obtained substantial reductions in the emergency room/hospital bills, resulting in more money paid to the young men to compensate them for their injuries.
One Call, That’s All … Dial 901-526-2126 Today
Whether you come to see us in Memphis, or we travel to meet with you in your home or at the hospital — the consultation is free, no strings attached. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day. You can also contact us online at any time.
We handle car accident injury and wrongful death cases on a contingency basis; we do not charge any legal fees unless we obtain a settlement or verdict on your behalf.