Personal injury lawyers in Oakland, Tennessee
Imagine that you are driving home from your job at Kroger in Oakland, Tennessee. As you look forward to an evening meal with your family, you become engrossed in a discussion the disc jockeys are having on local radio station 107.1. They’re discussing the former Oakland, Tennessee mayor, Scott Ferguson, a former preacher who left his political post when it was revealed that he had two wives. You’re so intently listening to the conversation taking place on the radio, that you don’t notice the erratic driving of the car behind you. Suddenly, you are rear ended by a drunk driver, your air bag explodes, and you suffer a severe injury.
Though you are a hard and reliable retail worker, your income is insufficient to cover your hospital bills, and you find you will have to miss several days of work because of the accident. Your insurance company fails to cover the full costs of your injuries. This unlucky turn of events might bankrupt you if you don’t secure a high quality personal injury lawyer. Fortunately the Oakland personal injury attorneys at the Gatti, Keltner, Bienvenu & Montesi, PLC law firm are here to help you recoup your losses.
What we do in Oakland, Tennessee
For four decades, GKBM has offered its clients aid with a variety of personal injury, social security disability, and products liability cases. They provided assistance with:
- Car, truck, motorcycle, and 18-wheeler accidents
- Bus and airplane accidents
- Hit-and-runs, rear-end collisions, front-end collisions, drunk driving, and fatal accidents
- Accidents involving pedestrians
- Medical malpractice, including birth injuries, surgical errors, misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis of cancer and other diseases, emergency room errors, mistakes of the pharmacy, and errors involving anesthesia
- Nursing home neglect, including dehydration, bedsores, and malnutrition
- Liability for injuries occurring on premises, including dog bites, slips and falls, and negligence in security
- Wrongful death cases
- Catastrophic injuries such as spinal cord injury, severe burns, amputations, and brain injury
- Mass torts litigation
Our Oakland personal injury attorneys also assist clients with social security disability and veteran’s benefits from the claim to the appeals process. For more information on the wide range of aid we offer clients, see our list of services.
What Makes GKBM Special
At Gatti, Keltner, Bienvenu & Montesi, we blow away the competition because of the following core features of our firm:
- Forty years of experience
- Attorneys with outstanding litigation skills who are dedicated to consistent, hard work
- Cutting-edge research methods that utilize modern technology
- An emphasis on ethical conduct
- Dedication to making sure you get the compensation you are owed
GKBM will make sure you understand your legal rights when you are involved in a car accident or other personal injury case. We will fight fervently on your behalf to insure that you are not cheated by insurances companies, doctors, or hospitals, and to guarantee that you receive adequate compensation for your sufferings.
GKBM’s Track Record
Gatti, Keltner, Bienvenu & Montesi have obtained numerous successful verdicts and settlements on behalf of its clients. For example, our firm provided skilled representation to a pair of teenage brothers who were involved in a car accident. The elder suffered a frontal head brain contusion, while the younger needed sutures because of a laceration in his forehead. Though they did not need extensive medical treatment and were not wearing their seat belts, the firm was still able to settle the case for $100,000 and obtain large reductions in the ER and hospital bills.
You can read more examples of the firm’s successful track record in the Verdicts and Settlements section of our website.
How to Get Help from GKBM
If you’re looking for a personal injury lawyer in Oakland, Tennessee, all you have to do is make one easy call to Gatti, Keltner, Bienvenu & Montesi. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, so you can call anytime during the day or night, including holidays and weekends. We offer every potential client a consultation that is absolutely free. There are no strings attached; whether or not you choose to secure our services, you will not be charged for this initial consultation. You don’t even have to come to the firm. One of GKBM’s personable and skilled attorneys will travel to meet you in your home or even in the hospital. You can also contact us online using the contact form located on our website.
Contact Us Today!
Toll-free Phone: 888-526-2126
By E-mail: Contact Form