Premises Liability Attorneys in Olive Branch
For a free legal consultation with a premises liability lawyer serving Olive Branch, call (901) 526-2126
Dedicated to Getting You the Justice & Money You Deserve
Whenever you are on someone else’s property, you have the right to expect that their property is safe or to be warned of any hazards that are not obvious which could harm you. This is true regardless of whether you are in a grocery store, an office building, a neighbor’s home, or anywhere similar. You would be obligated to meet the same requirements for visitors in your home. This general idea is referred to as premises liability law.
If you or someone you love was injured or killed on another person’s property in an incident or attack, call Gatti, Keltner, Bienvenu & Montesi, PLC today. Our premises liability lawyers in Olive Branch have been helping individuals recover compensation for their losses since 1970. As a result, we gained an in-depth understanding of Mississippi personal injury law, and we accrued a lengthy track record of success. Our attorneys can guide you through each stage of the claims process as we fight for the fair and full compensation to which you are entitled.
Call Gatti, Keltner, Bienvenu & Montesi today at (901) 526-2126 or contact us online to set up a free consultation with our Olive Branch premises liability attorneys.
Olive Branch Premises Liability Lawyer Near Me (901) 526-2126
About Visitors & Negligent Property Owners
Visitors on other people’s property are usually divided into four different categories.
As a visitor, you could be:
- A social guest who is welcome to the property.
- A licensee. This is an individual who enters the premises for their own purpose as a social guest, and they are there with the consent of the property’s owner.
- An invitee. This is an individual who has been invited onto the premises by the owner, and this label implies the owner has taken steps to ensure their property is safe. An example of an invitee would be a customer shopping in a store.
- A trespasser. This is an individual who goes onto another person’s property without the owner’s consent. In these types of cases, there is not an implied promise that the owner has made sure their property is safe.
There are many different ways in which a property owner can be negligent. For example, a broken rail could cause a visitor to fall and suffer a serious head or back injury or broken bones. Similarly, inadequate lighting in a hotel or restaurant parking lot could directly lead to a violent assault. Whatever the case may be, it is essential that you seek immediate medical attention and notify the owner of the property. You should also try to get the contact information of any witnesses, as well as take photographs of your injuries and the scene of the incident.
Our premises liability attorneys handle the following types of cases:
- Broken stairs and stairwell accidents/falls down stairs
- Accidents caused by negligent security
- Injuries related to negligent security
- Elevator and escalator accidents
- Swimming pool accidents
- Playground accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Tripping accidents
- Dog bite injuries
Call (901) 526-2126 for a Free Consultation
Our attorneys fight for the maximum compensation our clients are owed. With compensation, you can help cover medical bills, disability-related expenses, damaged property, and more. Reach out to our firm today and set up a free consultation. We can discuss your situation with you and help you determine the best way to proceed.
Call (901) 526-2126 and speak with one of our premises liability lawyers in Olive Branch.