You purchased something expecting there to be some type of benefit from it. Instead, you are suffering from an injury or illness brought on by that product. When this happens, you may be unsure what to do about your medical bills, the time you lost in the hospital and unable to work, and even your pain and suffering.
Call our Arlington product liability lawyer. At Gatti, Keltner, Bienvenu & Montesi, PLC, our 40 years of experience will go to work for you, proving that you are owed compensation due to a company’s failures. We are aggressive attorneys dedicated to creating powerful cases that cannot be ignored.
Contact a personal injury attorney now for a free case review to find out if you may have a case.
When You Have the Right to Sue for Product Liability in Arlington
Product liability is a type of negligence that typically occurs when a company sells you something that causes you harm. In order to file a lawsuit for any losses you have incurred, you must have some type of verifiable loss from the incident. In other words, if the product just does not work, you may not be owed anything beyond a refund.
However, many people suffer catastrophic, life-changing injuries and illnesses due to a failed product. That is why having a product liability lawyer in Arlington becomes critical. Our legal team will work closely with you to ensure you know what your rights are and how much you can pursue the losses you have incurred.
It does not matter how severe the injuries are that you have. It also does not matter how much this incident impacted your life. If you suffered a loss that impacted you due to the failure of a product or service, we want to speak to you.
Contact Our Firm Today
Start With a Free, No-Obligation ConsultationFree Case Review
Common Injuries Related to Product Liability Incidents
Product liability is a very large area of the law. As a result, it can apply to a wide range of product failures. These can lead to numerous types of injuries. Over our experience as a product liability attorney in Arlington, TN, we have helped clients facing a wide range of injuries from product failures, including:
- Head injuries
- Broken, shattered, and fractured bones
- Herniated discs and spinal column damage
- Soft tissue injuries
- Knee and leg injuries
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- Organ failure
In addition to these conditions, there are often situations where individuals are struggling with pain, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and other conditions as a result of the exposure or incident. Our goal is to help you get compensation for all of the negative impact that this product failure has had on you and your life.
Get a free case review today. There`s no fee unless we win!
Common Types of Product Liability Matters
Product failures can happen for many reasons and in numerous ways. Our legal team is ready to help you, no matter what the concern is. Even if you are not sure if your situation qualifies as a product failure, we want to help you navigate the options available.
Some examples of product liability claims in the Arlington area include:
- Defective products, where a product in some way fails to work as promised, causing injury or illness
- A defective product design causes the issue, which could mean that the entire product line is at risk
- Defective product manufacturing, which indicates that some part of the manufacturing process failed
- Failure to warn is a situation where a consumer was not given adequate warning about a risk, and that risk led to loss.
Over $500 Million
Recovered on Behalf
of Our Clients
How a Product Liability Attorney Works on Your Case
Did these situations happen in your case? Did a product fail you in some other way? Our legal team can help you.
Our Arlington product liability attorney will help you determine the following:
- If you may have a product liability case
- Who may be responsible for your losses
- What your losses are
- How to pursue a claim or settlement
- When to go to court to protect yourself and others
Product failures are serious. What happens to you could happen to others. Allow our team to answer any questions and guide you starting with a free case review.
Fighting for the MAXIMUM
Money for You
Types of Recoverable Damages that Exist in Product Liability Cases
Our product liability lawyer in Arlington, TN, will be able to provide more insight into the specific types of damages you may be able to recover in your case. Often, there are numerous potential recoverable losses. Here are some examples:
- Emergency medical care bills
- Lost wages and future earnings
- Medical bills from inpatient care
- Emotional distress
- Diminished quality of life
- Skin disfigurement and scarring
- Loss of consortium
- Damage to professional reputation or professional reputation
- Humiliation and shame
What happened to you? How did that impact you at that moment? How will it impact you in the coming months and years?
Our legal team wants to help you find out what all of your potential losses are. Do not accept a simple settlement offered by the insurance company. Instead, reach out to your attorney to ensure you get the legal support you need during this time.
Put Montesi`s Power
Lawyers to Work for You
What a Product Liability Attorney Does for You
There are advantages to working with our product liability attorney:
- We help you determine who is responsible. This could be the manufacturer, designer, distributor, or other party.
- You get help determining what your losses are. Often, our team is able to help you better understand what the long-term implications of this condition or outcome will be.
- We find the evidence to prove what occurred to you. We work closely with you to ensure that all witness statements and data available help to showcase your right to compensation.
We then work aggressively to protect your rights, pursuing compensation for your losses with the goal of maximizing your outcome.
Contact Our Legal Team Now for the Support You Need
Set up a free case evaluation with our Arlington product liability lawyers now. There is no risk to you. Let us hear what happened to you.
Call Gatti, Keltner, Bienvenu & Montesi, PLC now to talk to a team that wants to help you to recover the losses you have incurred. Let us make sure you get fair compensation.