Motorcycle riders often face some of the most dangerous types of driving conditions present today in California. Though they have every right to be on the road, follow the law, and remain safe, that often does not happen, and a Frayser personal injury lawyer can help. At Gatti, Keltner, Bienvenu & Montesi, PLC, our Frayser motorcycle accident lawyer has consistently been able to provide our clients with the hands-on support and guidance they need to navigate these difficult legal matters.
Motorcycle Riding Accidents Create Risks
Motorcycle riders can do everything properly – follow the laws, wear a helmet, and even avoid bad drivers often – and they may still suffer intense injury and losses should an accident occur. The Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security reports that 2,875 motorcycle accidents occurred in 2021, with 164 people dying from these accidents. These accidents are life-changing, with injuries such as:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Spinal column damage
- Road rash
- Internal injuries
When you are involved in an accident like this, you have every right to receive fair and full compensation for the losses you have if someone else caused this to occur. Our motorcycle accident lawyer in Frayser has the tools, knowledge, and passion to help you fight for compensation for these losses. We encourage you not to wait but to seek out immediate help from our team.
Contact Our Firm Today
Start With a Free, No-Obligation ConsultationFree Case Review
Determining Who Is at Fault for Motorcycle Accident Losses
Motorcycle accidents can happen for multiple reasons, but one of the tasks we have throughout this process is determining why they occur. There are many situations where we may not understand what happened, but by examining all of the information available and working to piece together what occurred in your case, we can have a good idea of what went wrong. Some of the most common causes of motorcycle accidents include:
- Distracted driving by others, including eating, texting, talking on the phone, or otherwise engaged in activities aside from paying attention to what is occurring on the road
- Intoxication is also a common cause of injury and loss, especially since an intoxicated driver may not be able to respond fast enough to the presence of a motorcycle
- Reckless driving, including speeding, not signaling before changing lanes, or not obeying traffic laws that typically protect motorcycle drivers.
- Inexperienced on the roadways with motorcycles is another common (and big) problem in California, with other drivers simply not knowing what the rights of motorcycle riders are
- Bad road conditions, including those that are wet or slick from weather conditions
When you get a better idea of what occurred, we can then work to determine who is responsible. It is often the other driver, but it could also be the motorcycle manufacturer, trucking companies that employed the other driver, or the city from poor road conditions. Understanding this allows us to know how to proceed to provide you with fair compensation for your case.
Get a free case review today. There`s no fee unless we win!
How Much is Your Motorcycle Accident Case in Frayser Worth?
One of the ways we can help you during your initial consultation with us is to provide insight into if you have a case and what it may be worth. However, until we get all of the evidence in your case and get a good idea of what your losses are, including both short and long-term, we cannot know what the value of your case is. Some of the most common losses you may be able to recover in a case like this include:
- All of your medical bills stemming from the accident
- Your lost time at work
- Losses related to damage to your motorcycle and other property
- Pain and suffering claims
- Emotional trauma
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of earning capacity
A motorcycle accident often leaves people with incredible losses, including those that involve multiple injuries, limitations on recovery from paralysis, and long-term pain and suffering. The rehabilitation process can be complex, and the long-term outcome can be hard to predict. Our Frayser motorcycle accident attorney at Gatti, Keltner, Bienvenu & Montesi, PLC, will do our best, relying on our experience, to help determine what legal strategies may be available to help compensate you for all of your losses.
Do Not Settle Your Case with the Insurance Company Until You Know What All of Your Losses Are
Our dedicated, experienced, and reliable motorcycle accident attorneys are here to help you determine who is responsible, what your losses are, and how much compensation you are owed. These cases often carry long-term financial loss, and settling your case too soon means you may not receive that full compensation. Let our motorcycle accident attorney in Frayser help you determine what you are owed before you head to the insurance company.
Over $500 Million
Recovered on Behalf
of Our Clients
Why Trust Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers with Your Case?
Gatti, Keltner, Bienvenu & Montesi, PLC are dedicated personal injury attorneys with years of experience fighting in Tennessee courts for our clients to help you. Our trusted team has the knowledge to help you, the reputation to defend you with success, and the compassion to support you. Some of the key benefits of working with our accident attorney in Frayser include:
- Experience. Without a doubt, having experience in supporting our clients and knowing how to navigate the legal system can make a huge difference in your outcome.
- Results. Over our decades of experience, we have helped many of our clients recover substantial amounts of money – millions of dollars in losses.
- Testimonials. While we take pride in offering superior legal support, we encourage you to learn that firsthand by reading our client testimonials.
There is a lot to take into consideration and a lot of financial loss on the line. Do not settle your case without our legal guidance. Put our team to work for you now.
Fighting for the MAXIMUM
Money for You
Get the Legal Guidance You Need After a Motorcycle Accident in Frayser, TN
At Gatti, Keltner, Bienvenu & Montesi, PLC, we are here for you. Contact us now to request help from our Frayser motorcycle accident lawyer and learn more about the legal rights you have. We do not charge you a fee for our legal services if you do not win your case.