It does not take much effort to see the increased number of trucks of all types on I-40 or US 51, but all of those trucks mean bigger and riskier trips every time you hit the road. At Gatti, Keltner, Bienvenu & Montesi, PLC, our Frayser truck accident lawyer is available to discuss the losses you have had when you took to the road. Let our Frayser personal injury lawyer fight to ensure you receive full and fair compensation for your losses.
Why Trust Our Truck Accident Lawyer in Frayser for Your Losses?
As a law firm that has pursued some of the largest transportation companies in the region, you can depend on our legal team to be there to help you through your own truck accident. Our truck accident attorneys in Frayser have the experience you can count on to maximize the compensation you receive and provide you with exceptional, hands-on support throughout the legal process. Some of the best reasons to work with our truck accident attorneys include the following:
- Fearless advocacy: We take pride in the results we get for our clients and will go to trial when it is necessary to do so.
- Fast results: We aim to get your case settled as quickly as possible so that you can move on with your life, get the care you need, and start rebuilding.
- 40 years of experience: Our 40-year track record includes many motorcycle accident case verdicts and settlements that have helped to change the lives of our clients.
- Solid reputation: We have built a reputation for ourselves for providing exceptional legal support and compassionate care to our clients.
- The experts: We always get the experts in place to help our clients prove their losses, prove fault, and even reconstruct accidents to make it clear what went wrong.
We have the knowledge, skill, and drive to make it happen – we want you to focus on your recovery while we focus on your compensation. Our team takes your case seriously, and we work tirelessly to ensure you get the type and level of results you deserve in every situation. When you hire our truck accident lawyer in Frayser, you know you have a skilled professional to help you.
Contact Our Firm Today
Start With a Free, No-Obligation ConsultationFree Case Review
Truck Accidents Are Dangerous: You Need an Attorney Willing to Fight for You
The size, speed, and impact force that comes from truck accidents can change lives at a moment when an accident occurs. With more products moving across the state and around the country, there are so many more trucks out there than ever. It is up to you, as a driver, to keep yourself protected, and if that does not happen, you need an attorney to fight for the compensation owed to you.
No matter the type of truck, the people involved, or the losses you have, it is critical that you know your rights in legal matters like this. Our Frayser truck accident attorney will help you to navigate those rights. Consider some key facts about trucks in Tennessee according to data from theTennessee Highway Patrol:
- In 2020, 1 in 14 motor vehicle crashes in the state involved a large truck.
- A total of 12,221 motor vehicle crashes involving large trucks occurred in 2020 alone.
- 1 in every 6 car crashes in the state that lead to a death involve a truck.
Get a free case review today. There`s no fee unless we win!
Let Us Determine Who Is at Fault for Your Losses
When truck accidents like this occur, the most important step for you to take is to reach out to an experienced truck accident attorney in Frayser like ours. We will then begin to gather evidence in your case to determine who is at fault for the losses you have. Often, there is more than one party to blame, with some examples of those who are to blame including:
- The truck driver
- The trucking company that employs the truck driver
- The company that makes the truck
- The repair technician who failed to provide quality service on the truck
- The components manufacturers of the truck’s parts
- Other drivers on the road with you and the truck
- Third-party organizations that loaded or otherwise serviced the truck ineffectively
When any person does anything that could put another driver at risk, they may be responsible for the losses you have. Our Frayser truck accident attorney will work to uncover who this is by looking at evidence and developing a better understanding of what occurred. Our truck accident attorney in Frayser at Gatti, Keltner, Bienvenu & Montesi, PLC, will fight for your best outcome.
Over $500 Million
Recovered on Behalf
of Our Clients
We Work Hard to Get Evidence to Support Your Claim
Evidence will demonstrate who is at fault for your motorcycle accident as well as the type of damage you suffered from it. We use this information to determine who should pay for your losses as well as how much compensation you are owed. Some of the ways we gather evidence in a truck accident case include the following:
- Accident witness statements, including yours
- Any photos or videos of the scene
- The police report
- Data from the truck’s black box recording device
- Data from the truck driver’s medical reports after the accident
- Accident expert insight and guidance
- Accident reconstructionist
- Medical experts to evaluate your losses
We make it our priority to fight for full and fair compensation for each of our clients, and that means gathering evidence from every resource available. Without a doubt, we value this process because it makes it very clear what type of losses you may be owed and makes it challenging for insurance companies to refute those losses. Do not settle your case without this highly valuable information.
Fighting for the MAXIMUM
Money for You
Put Gatti, Keltner, Bienvenu & Montesi, PLC to Work Protecting Your Rights – Ask for a Free Consultation Now
Set up a free consultation with our Frayser truck accident lawyer now to discuss what occurred in your situation, and let us go to work to build a case for you. We do not charge you for our legal services until – and unless – you win your case and receive a settlement. It starts with a free consultation without the obligation to learn what rights you have.