Some of the most devastating and dangerous accidents are rollover accidents. They can result in serious injuries and even fatalities to those involved. If you or a loved one have been injured in a Memphis rollover accident, it is imperative that you seek the help of an experienced personal injury lawyer to aid you in recovering the compensation you deserve.
Gatti, Keltner, Bienvenu & Montesi, PLC have the expertise and the experience to handle your rollover accident case so that you are awarded the damages you deserve.
How Rollovers Occur
According to Consumer Reports, in the right circumstances, any vehicle can roll over, but taller vehicles that are more narrow are more likely to. The high center of gravity of vans, SUVs, trucks, and jeeps creates a more top-heavy vehicle that is more prone to this type of accident. The sideways force that rounding a curve generates affects the vehicle’s balance causing it to flip.
The force from the side increases when driving fast while rapidly switching directions, like when a motorist runs off the road and overcorrects to get back on. Uneven pavement, a pothole, a soft shoulder, or a curb can “trip” the car, causing a rollover accident.
Contact Our Firm Today
Start With a Free, No-Obligation ConsultationFree Case Review
Common Causes of Rollover Accidents
Rollover accidents happen for a variety of reasons. Listed below are some of the contributing factors:
- Vehicle design can cause some vehicles to be more predisposed to rollover accidents. A high center of gravity, such as Jeeps, trucks, and SUVs, is more likely to be involved in rollover accidents.
- Road conditions like potholes, uneven surfaces, or icy, slippery roads can result in the driver losing control and the vehicle rolling over.
- Speeding is one of the top causes of rollover accidents. Drivers operating vehicles at high speeds may not have the dexterity to navigate curves and sharp turns in the road. This can result in a rollover accident.
- Driver error results in many rollover accidents. This happens when the driver is distracted, driving aggressively, texting while driving, or drunk driving.
Get a free case review today. There`s no fee unless we win!
Damages You may Seek Following a Rollover Accident
If you or someone you care about has been injured in a rollover accident, you could be entitled to compensation for various damages suffered. Some of these damages are listed below:
- Medical expenses include emergency room visits, ambulance travel, medical tests, procedures, surgeries, medication, hospital stays, follow-up visits, and rehabilitation.
- Lost income when you have been prevented from working due to your injuries, you might be entitled to compensation for the wages you have lost.
- Pain and suffering, including physical and emotional pain due to the accident, are included in the benefits you should demand.
- Property Damage if your vehicle needs to be replaced or repaired due to the accident.
- Therapy of various types may be necessary. These therapies could be physical, psychological, and occupational, so the cost of any you need should be included in your settlement proposal.
- Loss of enjoyment of life compensation may be owed to you if you can no longer do the things you once enjoyed.
- Home alterations can include wider doorways, roll-in showers, ramps, handrails, and grab bars. You should be reimbursed for those expenses.
- Loss of potential income should be considered if you are no longer able to do your job now or in the future.
- Loss of consortium is damage that your spouse may be entitled to if they have lost some of the protection, companionship, partnership, or intimacy since the accident.
- Medical equipment like wheelchairs and other mobility items like walkers, or crutches, hospital beds, and other necessary equipment are also considered when determining damages.
- Loss of educational opportunities happens following accidents. If you are unable to return to school, or will not be able to do a job you were training for, or miss chances to attend various training programs, you should be compensated accordingly.
Other damages may apply to your case. Your West Memphis rollover accident attorney will recognize any of the possible damages you may have overlooked so that you can receive the generous compensation you deserve. We will work diligently to ensure we leave nothing on the table.
Over $500 Million
Recovered on Behalf
of Our Clients
Settling with the Insurance Company
Following a rollover accident, you may be contacted by the at-fault driver’s insurance company. Often, they will offer you a settlement in exchange for waiving your right to file a lawsuit against them. Insurance companies are in business to make money and paying you a large sum has the opposite effect.
It is crucial to remember that the insurance company’s goal is paying you as little as they can get away with. To keep from being taken advantage of, you need an experienced rollover accident attorney in West Memphis beside you to aid you in negotiating the best possible compensation.
Your attorney can help you determine the full extent of injuries and damages that you have sustained and will negotiate with the insurance company to come to the best possible resolution. If the insurance company is unwilling to settle, Gatti, Keltner, Bienvenu & Montesi, PLC can file a lawsuit for you and take the case to court.
Fighting for the MAXIMUM
Money for You
Choosing a Law Firm to Help with Your Claim
At Gatti, Keltner, Bienvenu & Montesi, PLC, a rollover accident lawyer in West Memphis will have years of experience handling cases similar to yours. Our team comprehends the emotional, physical, and financial hardships that a rollover accident can have on you and your loved ones. For this reason, we are dedicated to fighting for the compensation you deserve.
The liable party must be held accountable for the damage they have caused to you. Expect personalized solutions when working with our team. Our unmatched communication skills will provide you with guidance and awareness of every detail throughout the process. We are here to support you every step of the way.
Put Montesi`s Power
Lawyers to Work for You
Contact a West Memphis Rollover Accident Attorney Today
Reach out to one of our experienced Memphis rollover accident lawyers today to determine your next moves. We offer free consultations and will analyze your case and help you choose the best path forward. We will only be satisfied when we have secured the best settlement available for you.