Being in a car accident can have an unanticipated impact that affects multiple areas of your life. This is even true of relatively minor accidents. You may have difficulty getting to work and running errands if your car requires replacement or repair. Your physical injuries may require time away from work to recover. In many cases, car accident victims sustain injuries that make it difficult or even impossible for them to perform their regular job duties. Missing work results in lost wages; medical treatments result in bills that must eventually be paid. The negative impacts of being involved in a car accident may seem bleak. Nevertheless, if you have been injured in a car accident and find yourself feeling overwhelmed, there is help.
Legal Counsel for Blytheville Car Accident Victims
You may have been told the most critical steps to take if you are involved in a car accident: exchange information with the other driver, call law enforcement, and seek medical attention. Another important step that should not be delayed is to call an experienced car accident attorney. A knowledgeable Blytheville car accident attorney can:
- Conduct a free, confidential case evaluation
- Gather the necessary facts to present your case in court
- Ensure you receive the appropriate medical attention for your injures
- Advise you of all your legal options
- Help you decide the best way to pursue the compensation you deserve
- Represent you with professionalism during pre-trial proceedings and in court
Types of Car Accidents
Accident types may vary based on the point of impact, mental state of the drivers, degree of damage, and multiple other factors. Nevertheless, if someone has injured you while operating a vehicle, you may be able to receive compensation for your injuries. An experienced Blytheville car accident attorney can help you determine if you have a valid case. Contact a car accident lawyer immediately if you have been injured in any of the types of car accidents:
- Rear-end collision – These types of accidents occur when one vehicle collides with the rear of another.
- Side impact collision – Commonly referred to as T-bone or broadside collisions, these accidents occur when the side of one car is impacted by the front or rear of another.
- Sideswipe collision – When the sides of two parallel cars come in contact and brush against each other, the resulting accident is referred to as a sideswipe collision.
- Rollover accident – In a rollover accident, a car tilts to one side, most often due to a high-speed sharp turn or impact from another vehicle, and lands on its side or roof.
- Head-on collision – These accidents occur when the front ends of two vehicles collide.
- Single car accident – A single car accident occurs when a car collides with an object such as a tree, pole, fire hydrant, or the wall of a building.
- Pile-up accident – A collision in which multiple vehicles are impacted is often termed a “pile-up.”
The Attorneys at GKMB
If you need a Blytheville car accident attorney to help you determine the next steps following your accident, our attorneys are available to listen. Our case consultations are 100% free of charge. We will not require payment, unless we obtain a judgment for you. Furthermore, we have 40 years of experience delivering satisfactory service to our clients and helping them get the compensation they deserve. We will leverage our resources to support you in fighting for compensation to cover your medical bills, lost wages, disability, and in some cases, pain and suffering. Visit our office, or call us at 901-526-2126. If you are unable to come to us, our compassionate attorneys will come to you in your home or at the hospital. We can fight your battle in court, thus freeing up your energy to focus on your recovery.