It can be difficult to move past the loss of a loved one in a Collierville fatal motorcycle accident. If you need help following the accident, reach out to a Collierville fatal motorcycle accident lawyer. When you do, you can seek damages from anyone responsible for your loved one’s accident.
At Gatti, Keltner, Bienvenu & Montesi, PLC, we have many years of experience with fatal motorcycle accident cases. If you want help filing a motorcycle accident lawsuit in Collierville, get in touch with us. Our Collierville personal injury lawyer can review your legal claim and help you sue any at-fault parties.
How to Respond to a Fatal Motorcycle Accident in Collierville
Motorcycles make up 3% of all registered vehicles in the United States. Although many riders do their part to travel safely, it only takes one negligent motorist to cause an accident. If your loved one is killed in a fatal motorcycle accident in Collierville, you should:
- Take care of yourself and your family. Do not ignore what you experience after the loss of your loved one, and instead, take time to support yourself and your family as you move through this difficult period.
- Contact a fatal motorcycle accident lawyer in Collierville. Look for an attorney that has previously dealt with fatal motorcycle accident cases and knows how to handle them.
- Begin the legal process. Let your attorney guide you through the legal process so you can pursue the most damages possible.
A fatal motorcycle accident attorney in Collierville cannot change the fact that you have lost a loved one. However, your attorney can help you pursue justice. Your lawyer will do what it takes to hold any at-fault parties responsible and help you move forward from your loved one’s accident.
Contact Our Firm Today
Start With a Free, No-Obligation ConsultationFree Case Review
What to Expect When You Hire a Fatal Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Your lawyer can help you build a strong case against a defendant. To do so, your lawyer will:
- Gather medical records and other evidence to support your request for damages
- Collect witness statement
- Teach you about the legal process
- Help you set realistic expectations for your trial
The best fatal motorcycle accident lawyer takes the guesswork out of your litigation. This attorney will help you fight for every dollar you deserve following your loved one’s motorcycle accident. Plus, the lawyer will make sure your argument resonates with a judge or jury.
Get a free case review today. There`s no fee unless we win!
How to Present a Compelling Argument in a Collierville Fatal Motorcycle Accident Case
Do not take your Collierville fatal motorcycle case lightly. Partner with an attorney that can answer your legal questions and help you present a compelling argument during your trial. Together, you and your argument can prepare an argument that:
- Illustrates your point of view. You will get the opportunity to explain what happened during your accident and its impact on you to date.
- Highlights how an at-fault party caused your accident. You can present evidence and witness testimony that provides insights into how a negligent party is responsible for your accident.
- Shows a judge or jury why you deserve to be awarded full damages. You can provide a judge or jury with sufficient information to show why you deserve fair compensation.
Your lawyer will allocate significant time, energy, and resources to craft your argument. Meanwhile, your lawyer will keep the door open for negotiations leading up to your trial date. If your attorney receives a settlement offer, you can review it and decide whether to move forward with this agreement.
Over $500 Million
Recovered on Behalf
of Our Clients
How Your Collierville Fatal Motorcycle Accident Case Can Get Settled Before Your Trial Date
A defendant may feel overwhelmed by the evidence you have gathered in your Collierville fatal motorcycle accident case. In this scenario, the defendant may propose a settlement. You have the option to accept, reject, or counter the proposal, and your decision will determine if your case goes to trial.
If you receive a settlement offer, discuss it with your attorney. At this point, you and your attorney can consider:
- The short- and long-term ramifications of any decision you make regarding the offer
- If a settlement provides you with adequate compensation
- What will happen immediately after you make a decision on the offer
You should feel comfortable with any decision you make on a settlement proposal. If you choose to decline an offer, you are still in good hands. Your attorney will keep working with you to strengthen your case and make sure you are equipped to succeed during your trial.
Fighting for the MAXIMUM
Money for You
What It Takes to Secure Fair Compensation in a Collierville Fatal Motorcycle Accident Trial
Your attorney will help you present the facts of your case in a way that makes it clear to a judge or jury what happened during your fatal motorcycle accident. A judge or jury will review this information with an open mind. If your attorney makes a compelling argument, it will be exceedingly difficult for the defendant to dispute your claims.
After a judge or jury reviews your case, a decision is made. A judge or jury will decide to:
- Award you 100% of the damages you initially requested
- Award you a fraction of the damages you requested
- Award you no damages
Your lawyer wants you to receive damages that line up with your original request. Over the course of your trial, your attorney will provide information to support your request and contest any claims from the defendant. If your attorney is successful, you should have no trouble getting the maximum amount of damages possible.
Put Montesi`s Power
Lawyers to Work for You
How to Select the Right Fatal Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Collierville
When you seek out a fatal motorcycle accident attorney, hire one that:
- Knows the ins and outs of the legal system
- Prioritizes communication and collaboration with their clients
- Will not settle for inferior case results
It helps to meet with a lawyer. You can use the meeting to discuss your case and share any legal concerns and questions you have. Most importantly, you can get insights from the lawyer and make an informed decision on whether this legal professional has what it takes to win or settle your case.
We Can Help You with Your Collierville Fatal Motorcycle Accident Lawsuit
Gatti, Keltner, Bienvenu & Montesi, PLC offers plenty of legal help to those involved in fatal motorcycle accident cases. To find out more or request a consultation, please contact us today.